Girl Scout Cookies Order Now!
Check out our Twitter feed for "sweet tweets," including tips and ideas for selling cookies and building business savvy cookie selling skills!
A Girl Scout in San Diego Dresses to Sell
A Girl Scout troop in Texas Tests Out Cookie Recipes to Share with Their Customers!
Brownie Girl Scouts in Georgia Map Out Their Cookie Plans
Florida Girl Scouts Make Cookie Boxes Of Their Own!
More tips from Girl Scouts:
- Teens, have friends that are away at college? Ask their parents to order cookies to send in a care package.
- Post a note on your locker annoucing you'll be selling cookies during locker breaks.
- Remind customers who are on diets or have health restrictions that cookies can be purchased and donated to a local gift of caring that support troops abroad and community organizations.
- Girl Scouts rarely visit appartment complexes or retirement communities. With a parent, go door-to-door in these communities.
- During booth season, ask your school if you can set up a cookie sale booth at the home games.
- Visit mom and pop restaurants with cookie recipes--mention it would make a great ingredient in a "special limited time" dessert.
- Bring a few copies of recipes involving Girl Scout Cookies and share them with potential customers.
- Bundle your cookies to appeal to the sweet tooth of your favorite customers. Learn more about cookie bundles and print of bundle tags at Little Brownie Bakers!
- Most importantly, remind your customers that every cookie makes a difference. Tell them why you are selling cookies: to support a service project, take a trip, or reach a goal.
What about Girl Scouts in the Nation's Capital Region?
Make sure to submit your own tips for selling cookies, meeting customers, or putting cookie sale proceeds to good use! Your tips could be chosen by GSCNC to post on the page for every girl, everywhere to see! Email your tips to email@example.com
For more fun tips, check us out on our social media pages: