Corporate and Foundation Partnerships
Girl Scouts is committed to helping today's girls become tomorrow's leaders. With the generous support of corporations and foundations, Girl Scouts Nation's Capital offers a diverse menu of programming and activities to over 61,000 girls in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We welcome contributions at all levels, which can be directed toward specific programs and events or general operating expenses.
The council is grateful to our partners and sponsors and recognizes their support in several ways, such as:
- An article or listing in Corporate Connection, which is sent to over 2,500 leaders;
- An article or listing in Capitalk, our electronic newsletter for our 90,000 members;
- A highlight or listing in our annual report, which is sent to our 90,000 members and over 2,500 corporate leaders;
- Recognition in grant-funded program materials;
- Speaking opportunities and recognition at sponsored events and in event collateral; and in some cases
- A press release to local media
Contact us today to learn how your company or foundation can help build girls of courage, confidence and character to make the world a better place.
Director of Development