Council Strategy Team
The first two steps – “Learn” and “Focus” of the Strategic Learning Process will be done by the Council Strategy Team.
The Team will conduct a situational analysis looking at:
1. our customers (Who are they? What do they want?),
2. our competitors (Who are they? What do they offer?),
3. our stakeholders (Who are they? How do we engage and keep them?),
4. the sector trends (What are they? Are we positioned to leverage?), and
5. our own realities. (How are we doing? Strengths? Vulnerabilities?)
Based upon the data collected, the Team will identify key insights and recommend strategic choices to the Board. The Board will develop and adopt corporate goals for FY’14 – FY’16 leveraging the strategic choices.
The Align and Implement steps of the Process will begin in FY’14.
Council Strategy Team Members
Diane Tipton, President of Board of Directors
Lidia Soto-Harmon, CEO
Staff Support: Debbie Burgess, Carrie Banachowski
Staff Support: Tonya Muse, Denise Viau
Staff Support: Brigid Howe, Roseann Abdu
Staff Support: Laura Bassett, Daryl Wolke
Our Own Realities
Barb Hunter Mahan
Staff Support: Mary Warneka, Dawn Murphy
Strategic Learning Process: Preparing for the Next 100 Years