Financial Fitness Challenge Program Kit Internship
This position has been filled. Thank you.
The Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital, which serves 63,000 girls ages 5-17 in the greater Washington area, is seeking qualified applicants for its Financial Fitness Challenge Program Kit internship position. The internship is designed to provide practical, hands-on educational resource program delivery experience to students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate-level degree in education, non-profit management, or other relevant disciplines.
Financial Fitness Challenge Program Kit Intern
- Research and develop Financial Fitness Challenge Program Kits for the GSCNC community:
- Design curriculum and educational aids to supplement GSUSA Financial Literacy Badges
- Assist in purchasing and assembling program kits for the Financial Fitness Challenge
- Create, develop, write and interpret other relevant financial literacy materials for new kits
- Attend ongoing program meetings as scheduled
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- For Summer Internship, 3-4 months, May-August (flexible)
- Flexible hours; GSCNC office hours are 9 am-5 pm.
- Minimum 10-15 hours/week commitment
- Prior experience and enthusiasm for working with girls ages 5-17, families, and adults
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Academic credit may be arranged in cooperation with a sponsoring college or university. A travel stipend is available.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to:
Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital
4301 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite M-2
Washington, DC 20008
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via fax: 202-274-2161
For more information about the Girl Scout Council of the Nation's Capital, please visit http://www.gscnc.org/
Back to Current Openings