GSCNC Focus Areas for Strategic Learning
What are our Focus Areas?
On September 18, 2012, the Board of Directors endorsed the following areas of focus for the Council Strategy Team.
• How can we effectively and consistently engage and retain adults? (volunteers, parents, non-parents, alumnae, graduating seniors)
• How can we effectively and consistently recruit and retain girls from grades Kindergarten to 12?
• How can we deliver and measure the impact of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience?
• How do we build a culture of philanthropy within our membership?
• How can we improve customer service and our communication strategies with our growing membership?
Strategic Learning Process: Preparing for the Next 100 Years