Keys to Leadership
- Middle and high school girls of ALL abilities
- Current and Non-Girl Scouts who live in West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC*
- Girls who desire to be great leaders!
- An inclusive convening of young and emerging leaders of ALL abilities
- Includes an engaging day filled with fun-filled workshops and activities
- Workshops led by dynamic community leaders and change agents
Saturday, March 21st, 2015
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
OBJECTIVES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
To provide a Leadership Experience to identify three “keys” to leadership:
Discover their own potential.
Connect with successful women role models.
Take Action with renewed self-esteem and skills to become leaders in the world.
INTERACTIVE SESSIONS WILL FOCUS ON:
- Self-esteem/Body Confidence
- Networking/Public Speaking
- Career Exploration
- Conflict Resolution/Peacemakng
- Self-Advocacy/Your Rights
- ...and more
COST: FREE!!! (Lunch and snack provided)
*If you are a current Girl Scout, sign up to be a Girl Scout Conference Champion and receive a unique patch and potential to be featured on the Girl Scouts Nation's Capital website. All you have to do is register for the conference and make sure to bring a friend.
For more information, please contact:
Are you a Girl Scout volunteer looking for adult Inclusion training? Register here!