Become an Adult Educator
The purpose of Adult Educators in GSCNC is to:
To initiate the support and education of adult and teen Girl Scout volunteers
in a specified area of interest, in a variety of delivery methods.
The steps to becoming an Adult Educator are:
Step 1: Express your interest by clicking here and filling out the Adult Educator Interest Inventory.
Step 2: A personlized appointment letter will be emailed to you stating:
- Content areas for which you have been selected
- Steps needed to be appointed as an Adult Educator
Step 3: Complete the personalized training pre-requesites on your apppointment letter.
- Discuss any questions with your Association Training Manager
- You can find the Educator Logistics Tutorial here
- Submit the completed form to Adult Volunteer Development staff
Step 4: You will be appointed as an Adult Educator
and notified when your appointment letter is RECEIVED.