Make a High Adventure Reservation
Troop reservations for the Camp White Rock high adventure course (Fall 2017) is open. Go to our troop camping reservation system Double Knot.
- Like all Double Knot camp reservations, you can reserve the course and if desired a campsite-- three months out.
- The course must be reserved for a three hour block (maximum 20 girls and adults) for $320.00.
- Fees include trained facilitators.
- The course is open on Saturdays for Girls Scout Junior level and up.
- To defray the cost we suggest smaller troops reserve the date, and then reach out through our Outdoor Rally or talk to your service unit to find another troop to share the cost (maximum 20 girls and adults). Only one reservation can be made for a three hour time block
- If you are interested in sharing the course contact our Camping Administrative Assistant, Allison Brice after you have made the reservation.
- A deposit of $50 is required at the time of reservation. Cancellations and transfering reservation dates must be received in writing to Alison Brice. Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel or transfer 14 days prior to the reservation. Cancellations and transfers after 14 days will forefit the $50 deposit.
- Full refunds will be issues in the event the course is closed due to weather or staffing.
- Final payment is due one month prior to your scheduled date.
- All participants must have a signed waiver to access the course. Girls under 18 must have a parent or guardian signed waiver.
- Questions? Contact Camping Services Assistant: Allison Brice