Make a High Adventure Reservation
Troop reservations for the Camp White Rock high adventure course (Fall 2017) is open. Go to our troop camping reservation system Double Knot.
- Like all Double Knot camp reservations, you can reserve the course and if desired a campsite-- three months out.
- The course must be reserved for a three hour block (maximum 20 girls and adults) for $320.00.
- Fees include trained facilitators.
- The course is open on Saturdays for Girls Scout Junior level and up.
- To defray the cost we suggest smaller troops reserve the date, and then reach out through our Outdoor Rally or talk to your service unit to find another troop to share the cost (maximum 20 girls and adults). Only one reservation can be made for a three hour time block
- If you are interested in sharing the course contact our Camping Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have made the reservation.
- A deposit of $50 is required at the time of
reservation. Cancellations and transfering reservation dates must be
received in writing to email@example.com. Your
deposit will be refunded if you cancel or transfer 14 days prior to
the reservation. Cancellations and transfers after 14 days will
forefit the $50 deposit.
- Full refunds will be issues in the event the course is closed due to weather or staffing.
- Final payment is due one month prior to your scheduled date.
- All participants must have a signed waiver to access the course. Girls under 18 must have a parent or guardian signed waiver.
- Questions? Contact Camping Services Assistant: Tamara Wilson-Ashton.
The White Rock high adventure course will be open for troops in the fall! The course will be available for troop reservations on the following dates:
Small troops or individual girls can register for the Activity day on September 22nd.
Keep in mind that reservations open up 3 calendar months in advance, so some dates will not be available yet and will open up exactly 3 months ahead of the reservation. Click here to make a reservation!
If you are a small troop and are interested in the ropes course, the best option is to reserve the course first and then reach out to other troops. Try the Outdoor and High Adventure Rallyhood first, and if you still have not found a troop to join, please reach out to the camping department.
What does the High Adventure Course include?
- Our exciting course is shaped like a figure eight, with a
moderate option and a more challenging route. There are multiple
bridges offering different obstacles including a cargo net, raider
bridge, vine walk and wobbly beam. The course connects at several
points, allowing girls to switch from one side to another.
- Girls enter the course by completing a staple
climb, similar to climbing a ladder. As they climb, participants are
clipped into an auto locking pulley system for safety.
- Girls can finish the course by taking the 300 foot zip line
across Girl Scout Run Creek, or by looping back around to the entry
- The recommended minimum weight is 60
pounds and maximum 250 pounds. Girls must meet weight requirement
and properly fit into gear, which will be at the discretion of the
- All reservations will receive a confirmation packet with more information. For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.