Working for Girl Scouts
Imagine working for an organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of girls and a lasting impact on the community--a place that builds girls of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place. Now imagine working for Girl Scouts.
Working for Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital is about much more than a job. It’s about passion and commitment to help girls – all girls – grow into the best version of themselves. It’s about delivering leadership programs for girls, working side-by-side with volunteers to bring the Girl Scout mission to life and forming lasting partnerships in the community.
If you are ready to embark on a challenging, yet rewarding career, get started by viewing our job opportunities.
When joining Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital in a regular full-time or
regular part-time staff position, you will enjoy the following
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) plan with employer contribution and match
- A generous paid vacation policy (0-3 years of service = 18 days; >3 years of service = 24 days)
- 10 paid holidays, annually – including 1 floating holiday
- 12 paid sick days, annually
- 10 paid New Child Leave days for qualifying staff
- Flexible spending plans for certain medical and dependent care expenses
- Health savings account for qualifying health insurance plan
- Employee assistance program
- Direct deposit
- Metro SmartBenefits® (pretax transportation program)
- Garage parking at our main office, conveniently paid through pretax payroll deduction
- Free parking at our satellite offices