We are discontinuing the Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital Family Rally effective October 3, 2016. In its place, troop leaders and service unit managers will receive Troop Edition via email every Thursday. Troop Edition will include Council programs, events and local program opportunities brought to you by our Program Partners. We hope you will find this tool easy to use when planning activities with your troop. Troop Edition will also be posted on our website weekly.
And... there are more Rallies for you to join! Do you have questions about the Gold Award? Is your troop eager to build up their outdoor skills? Get your questions answered from the best resources we have: your fellow volunteers! Join the conversation on Rallyhood, where we have discussion rallies for many Girl Scout topics. These discussion rallies are great for questions, comments and peer-to-peer sharing. To join these rallies, visit gscnc.org/rallyhood.
Additionally, your service unit team may be using Rallyhood to share information, with the volunteers and troops in your area. To get connected, reach out to your service unit team. For questions about Rallyhood, please contact the Adult Volunteer Development Department at 202-534-3768.
These Rallies are Waiting for you:
- Adult Recognition – Nation’s Capital
- Community Service – Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
- Crafts – Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
- Girl Scout Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors in Nation’s Capital
- Outdoor & High Adventure
- Product Sales – Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
- SHARE Volunteers – Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital
- Teen Programs and Earned Awards
- Travel – Girl Scouts Nation’s Capital