Speak with your service unit volunteers to be added to your local online rallies.
Meet the Volunteer Toolkit (VTK), the web app that helps leaders make the most of every troop meeting. VTK is an all-inclusive digital tool easily accessible on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. VTK serves as a troop volunteer resource with the support necessary to successfully run and facilitate engaging Troop meetings.
The Daisy through Junior-level leaders will have access to full-year plans, badges and Girl Scout Journeys. These pre-made plans provide everything you need to get started on girl led scouting and what to do each meeting. Leaders of teen troops will have access to our new badges and journeys and can make their own plans on VTK.
To access the Volunteer Toolkit and make changes to the VTK functions, volunteers must be a currently registered adult and an approved Troop Leader for the troop. To access the Volunteer Toolkit, click on MY GS SIGN IN at the top of every page on our website, select "Member Login" then enter your login information. If you need assistance accessing VTK, please contact Customer Care.
Are you connected to the Girl Scout community? Join the conversation on Rallyhood by clicking a rally below to learn about specific topics of interest. If you do not already have a user account you will be prompted to create one!
Topic rallys you can join today!
- This forum is for parents and volunteers at any level interested in Girl Scout Daisy, Brownie, or Junior information, events, and education opportunities.
- This is for parents and volunteers interested in discussing the teen programs and earned awards. Share tips, new information, and education opportunities. You can also invite people across the Council to your Association or Service Unit events.
- Keep up to date on entrepreneurial programming for girls, which will help build a lifetime of skills and confidence.
- This is a place to access reports and other resources and to exchange ideas to strengthen SHARE participation in your area.
- Learn great ways to show appreciation to volunteers that help make Girl Scouting amazing for girls.
- Share and learn ways to get girls outdoors.
- This is for Travel information at Girl Scouts Nation's Capital. Share tips, information, ideas, ask questions, and post photos.
- Hear about opportunities for girls to give back to their community and earn service hours.
- This is for volunteers at any level interested in crafts information, ideas, and education opportunities.