Speak with your service unit volunteers to be added to your local online rallies.
Are you connected to the Girl Scout community? Join the conversation on Rallyhood by clicking a rally below to learn about specific topics of interest. If you do not already have a user account you will be prompted to create one!
Topic rallys you can join today!
- This forum is for parents and volunteers at any level interested in Girl Scout Daisy, Brownie, or Junior information, events, and education opportunities.
- This is for parents and volunteers interested in discussing the teen programs and earned awards. Share tips, new information, and education opportunities. You can also invite people across the Council to your Association or Service Unit events.
- Keep up to date on entrepreneurial programming for girls, which will help build a lifetime of skills and confidence.
- This is a place to access reports and other resources and to exchange ideas to strengthen SHARE participation in your area.
- Learn great ways to show appreciation to volunteers that help make Girl Scouting amazing for girls.
- Share and learn ways to get girls outdoors.
- This is for Travel information at Girl Scouts Nation's Capital. Share tips, information, ideas, ask questions, and post photos.
- Hear about opportunities for girls to give back to their community and earn service hours.
- This is for volunteers at any level interested in crafts information, ideas, and education opportunities.