How to Apply for Day and Evening Camps
Before you follow the steps below to apply for one of our great Camps, please review the ways in which your daughter may be placed in a Camp. Camp Directors will utilize one of the following methods for placements:
Lottery-each girl who registers will be given a number. That number will be placs in a pot and numbers will be randomly selected to determine their camp placements.
First Come-First Serve-Girls who are registered earlier will have a greater likelihood to be placed in their program of choice.
Below are detailed instructions on how to apply for Day and Evening Camps for your child.
A few things to know before you begin:
- Your child must be a registered Girl Scout to participate in any of these camps.
- If you are requesting financial aid, you must do this before you apply. Financial Aid Request Form
- Applications are completed and submitted online only.
- Payment is required at the time you apply with a debit or credit card. A full refund of camp fees will be issued if your child is not placed.
- Completion of application does not guarantee placement.
STEPS TO APPLYING ONLINE