Including ALL Girls
Girl Scouts provide an inclusive and enriching community that is accessible to ALL girls.
The Including ALL Girls Initiative
Funded by a generous grant from Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation, Including ALL Girls educates girls about inclusion and how they can include girls with disabilities in all aspects of Girl Scouts. GSCNC strives to make inclusion a top priority in Girl Scouts. For this purpose, GSCNC designed a specific inclusion position for our council. The Inclusion Specialist serves as a resource and a guide to ensure the inclusion of girls with disabilities within the Girl Scout community.
Tell Us What You Think!
Do you want to make sure ALL girls are able to fully participate in Girl Scouts? We do too! We need your feedback to ensure that needs are being met for all girls to have an enriching Girl Scout experience. Any information would be helpful, but keep in mind that all questions are 100% confidential and voluntary. Click SURVEY to participate.
What can the Inclusion Specialist do for me?
- Training or guidance on how to be inclusive at your camp or in your troop
- Provide adaptive resources for girls with disabilities to fully participate in activities
- Recruit in an area that you feel is underserved and Girl Scouts is needed
- Help to educate on inclusion and disability awareness
- Provide resources on inclusion from the Inclusion Resource Center
- Contact GSCNC's Inclusion Specialist via email or by calling 800 523-7898 ext 251