Step 1: Create Log In
Because our system received a major upgrade the weekend of August 10th, 2013, ALL Adult members will need to create new login information in order to access their existing profiles.
- Go to www.gscnc.org and click on Registration at the top right of the page.
- Click the New Online Account button on the right-hand of the screen.
- Enter your first name, last name, address and date of birth (note: these must match our membership database exactly).
- If the system finds you, you will receive an e-mail asking you to click a link to set up your log in information.
- By following the link you can set up your own log in ID and password (at least 7 characters with a combination of letters and numbers), as well as set up a security question.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your username.
- This account will give troops leaders access to their profile and to their troop members' information and parents access to their profile and their family’s information. If a volunteer is both a parent and a troop leader they will have access to all with one login. Please do not share this log in information with anyone else.
If your attempt to create a logon is not successful, please contact your service unit registrar or the email@example.com for assistance.