Step 2: Create Profile
- Go to www.gscnc.org and click on Registration at the top right of the page.
- Click on New Online Account.
- Parents must create an account under their own name.
- Once logged in, click on Name’s Account in the top right corner.
- Click the Add Family Member button on the right.
- Enter all required information and click Submit Online Profile.
- On the My Family page, check the box next to the new girl’s name.
- Go to the I want to: pull down menu and select Purchase Girl Scout Membership and then click Go.
- Select Girl 2014, click start and enter all additional information.
- Click next on each page to enter the requested information and proceed to check out.
- This account parents access to their profile and their family’s information.
If you have not paid for a registration, then your daughter is not registered.
If your attempt to create a logon is not successful, please contact your service unit registrar or the firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.