Listed below are GSCNC's Program Partners. Many of the programs found here are "open offers". These programs are all call to schedule, so you choose when works best for you. For more information, or to schedule a program found here, please contact the partner directly.
Listings are organized by category. Many sites offer programs that can be categorized under multiple headings. Program level key: Daisy (D), Brownie (B), Junior (J), Cadette (C), Senior (S), Ambassador (A), Teen (T), All Ages (ALL).
Volunteers! IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
- Always follow Safety-Wise guidelines.
- Programs involving high adventure activities, overnights, chartered transportation and those more than 50 miles outside of GSCNC boundaries (domestic and international) require Council Approval. Submit the B240 form before you attend these events.
- Outside (non-GSCNC) programs are listed for troop convenience. GSCNC has not inspected their facilities
- Information published is not an endorsement.
- GSCNC staff are not present at these events.
- The Program Calendar informs Girl Scouts and their leaders of program opportunities listed by date, including both council-sponsored programs and those offered by vendors and program partners. The majority of these opportunities come from outside vendors and program partners and may require council approval. The Council has not inspected these programs or vendors and there are no council representatives at these events.
Program Partners! If you are interested in becoming a partner listed on our website please contact our Program Specialist at email@example.com.