Remember; you can always reopen this window by clicking the age groups listed for any event
Cast Your Vote!
Give us feedback on Cookie rewards
We want your feedback on what’s hot for 2013 rewards. Let us know what you want to see girls receive for meeting their cookie goals.
1. Goal Setting - Girl Scouts set goals individually and, with her team, creates a plan to reach them. Girls develop Cooperation and Team Building Skills along the way
2. Decision Making - Each girl helps decide how her troop will spend their product sales proceeds, furthering the Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills that will help in many aspects of life in the future.
3. Money Management - Girl Scouts take orders, handle customer's money and gain valuable and Practical Life Skills in financial literacy
4. People Skills -Product Sale Program experience, help Girl Scouts develop Healthy Relationships and Conflict Resolution skills she can use throughout her life.
5. Business Ethics - Girl Scouts are honest and responsible at every step of a product sale. These business ethics reinforce the Positive Values she is developing as a Girl Scout.
Posted: Jul 8, 2012