Sleep-Away Camp Registration is Open!
FAQs to help you register with ease
Sleep Away Camp registration is here!
To view current openings, go here: http://www.gscnc.org/sacspaces.html
This page will be updated throughout the day and daily until summer time.
As you can imagine, the camp registrars are busy dealing with a high volume of phone calls and e-mails. They have your message in their queue and will work to get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not leave multiple messages for multiple camp registrars as it will only slow the process down of them getting back to each of you as quickly as they can.
Registration Quick Facts
- You must be logged in to your camper’s account and not your own.
- If you receive an error that states you are an adult trying to purchase a child product, log out of your account and log into your daughter’s account.
- If your camper has a login established and you need assistance retrieving the username or password, try using the Forgot Username? Or Forgot Password? links on the registration page. If your camper has never had a login created, click the Create Login button located in the middle of the registration site. You’ll need to enter your camper’s name and your e-mail address.
- Your camper’s space in the program is not secure until the $50 deposit has been paid. Simply adding the camp package to your shopping cart DOES NOT hold the space.
- We do not offer wait lists for any of our camp programs. If a program is full, you will need to select another program or check back at the site in the future for any openings.
Customer Not Found Error Message
If you receive an error message that states “customer not found,” it’s possible that you are entering the wrong e-mail address (if you have more than one e-mail address, try again with another one) or we do not have a valid e-mail address affiliated with your camper’s account. Please e-mail your camp registrar with your daughter’s e-mail address so she can add it to her account.
Only Members Can Purchase Product Error Message
- Your camper must be a current member of Girl Scouts. If you get an error that states only members can purchase the camp product, you must clear your cart of any camp package. To do this, click on the Shopping Cart link on the left menu; click on the Clear Cart button.
- Click on My Account on the left menu and then click the Join Now button. Once you have paid the $12.00 membership fee for your camper, you can then register her for camp.
- Please note, you cannot check out with a membership product and a camp product at the same time. You must clear your cart in order to purchase a membership.
Grade Level Error
- Registration is based on your camper’s CURRENT GRADE. If the program states it is for Grades 4-6, your camper must be in the 4th, 5th or 6th grade at this very moment. No exceptions. If you get a grade error and your camper is within the grade requirements, please e-mail a camp registrar with your daughter’s name and her correct grade level so she can update your camper’s profile.
How Can I Confirm My Registration?
- Log into your daughter's online registration account
- Hold your mouse over the My Account link on the left menu
- From the sub-menu, select My Orders
- If you see the camp order and all lines are Active, you have successfully registered your daughter for camp!
- If you see the word Proforma instead of Active, your order did not process. Please contact your camp registrar.
Camp Registrars Contact Info: http://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/vp/ContactUs.aspx
Registration Site: https://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/vp/default.aspx?pid=25
2013 Sleep Away Camp Programs: http://www.gscnc.org/2013Programs.html
Posted: Jan 22, 2013
« Return to What's New