Remember; you can always reopen this window by clicking the age groups listed for any event
Register for Sleep Away Camp
Spaces Still Available
HOW TO REGISTER
Are you prepared for registration?
Virtual Waiting Room
To make sure the registration process runs as smoothly as possible, you may experience a period of waiting in an online queue. If the system is at capacity when you access it, you will automatically be placed in a queue and be given an estimated amount of time until you can begin to register your camper. This process is simply in place to avoid the system crash that occurred last January. You will be released in the registration site in the order you entered the queue.
1. Login on: https://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/vp/default.aspx?pid=25
2. Click ACTIVITIES in the top green menu bar.
3. Click on the session link under the camp you are registering for.
4. Select the program and click Register Now.
5. Select your daughter from the Select Registrants list.
6. Confirm your registrant selection.
7. Select a transportation option and a t-shirt size.
8. If your camper is attending with a buddy, enter the other camper's name (optional).
9. Provide the information for two additional emergency contacts (required).
10. Proceed to checkout to pay the required $50 deposit.
Your camper's space is not secure until checkout is complete and the $50 payment is made. If you do not make a payment, your camper is not registered.
The 2014 Sleep Away Camp programs can be viewed online here: http://www.gscnc.org/SACPrograms.html
Posted: Jan 24, 2014