Working Together to Keep Our Girl Scout Community Safe
Updated: March 1. 2022
The March update to COVID guidelines include:
-Mask wearing will be optional for all in-person Girl Scout gatherings if no county or state mask mandates are in place.
Our last update in February included the following:
- Lock-ins hosted in commercial spaces do not need approval from Council
Effective March 1st:
- Transition to Step IV: Elimination of group size restrictions
- Pre-screen forms no longer required for routine individual troop meetings
- Elimination of room sharing restrictions
- Effective March 11th, lodges will open for overnights
Beginning March 1, 2022
1. Members of the troop and/or service unit must agree and adhere to COVID-19 Safety Requirements which include a pre-screen form for non-routine troop meetings.
a. Members are not required to be vaccinated to participate in Girl Scout in-person gatherings.
2. Masking is optional at all Girl Scout in-person events if there are no county or state mask mandates in place.
3. All group size restrictions are lifted. Follow venue capacity limits.
If state or local government guidelines are more restrictive than
the Council guidelines, members are expected to adhere to the
To check current state government guidelines, please visit:
Here are additional resources related to the Council’s COVID-19 Response Guidelines:
Contact email@example.com if
you have any questions.
Council offices reopened to the public. No appointment is required but if you want to see a specific member of the staff, we recommend that you coordinate in advance of your visit.
Connecticut Avenue Office hours
Monday – Friday 9 AM and 5 PM
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday: 1 – 5 PM
Wednesday and Thursday 9 AM – 5 PM
At Council camp properties, all sites except covered wagons are available to troop camping. Lodges are open for overnights starting March 11th.