Working Together to Keep Our Girl Scout Community Safe
Updated: July 15, 2021
Since our Council spans many jurisdictions with ever-changing COVID-related decisions, the Council adopted a stepped approach to guide a safe transition to in-person gatherings. The Council is currently at Step III:
- Members of the troop and/or service unit must agree and adhere to COVID-19 Safety Precautions.
- Maximum of 75 people at an in-person indoor gathering.
- Maximum 150 people at an in-person outdoor gathering.
- Girl members should be in activity groups of no more than 25 total people (Daisy and Brownie 21 girls, 4 adults; Junior and above 23 girls, 2 adults).
- Members traveling outside of the Delaware, District of Columbia,
Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or West Virginia must
self-quarantine for 10-days before attending an in-person Girl Scout
gathering or satisfy one of the other options on the pre-screen
If state or local government guidelines are more restrictive than the Council guidelines, members are expected to adhere to the government guidelines.
Here are additional resources related to the Council’s COVID-19 Response Guidelines:
- COVID-19 Response Guidelines for Troop Leaders
- COVID-19 May 15 Update Summary
- COVID-19 Health Pre-Screen Form
- COVID-19 Response Guidelines FAQ Sheet
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.