Digital Cookie - December 14, 2020 - March 14, 2021
- Building a Digital Cookie website helps your Girl Scout build marketing skills while setting up her own virtual platform. She will be able to send out her personal website link via email to increase sales through online orders. This platform lets customers shop from your Girl Scouts website and choose to have their cookies either shipped directly to their homes or have them delivered by a Girl Scout.
- Getting started with Digital Cookie Platform
- Customize your site
- Invite customers to purchase from you
- Track your goal
- Troops will also have a Digital Cookie Troop site to use a virtual booth. Girls can share goals, stories, and learnings from the Cookie Program with customers through a link with this on-line marketing tool. We encourage Troops to share this link through all social media.
- This is the classic door-to-door Girl Scout Cookie selling we know and love! Encourage girls to canvas their communities with adults, knocking on doors and leaving door hangers. Always think safety first!
- Girls can also sell door to door with cookies in hand after the initial order of cookies is delivered.
Booths - February 5, 2021-March 7, 2021
- At an in-person booth, Girl Scouts get to sell directly to the public with cookies in hand at local businesses in their community. All Girl Scout levels may participate in booth sites and gain valuable experiences selling in this process.
- Please check with your Troop Leader to see how in-person booths will change in the COVID environment. Things may look a little different this year, but there is still a safe and fun way for Girl Scouts to sell at an in-person booth.
Goal Getter Program
- The Goal Getter program is another way for Girl Scouts to reach their goals after the initial order-taking phase of the cookie program. Girls can continue to earn rewards and fulfill customer orders to the package by going to any cookie cupboard.
Gift of Caring
- Troop2Troops is our virtual Gift of Caring program, where girls sell cookies and at the end of the program they are shipped directly to the USO Metropolitan Washington. Troop2Troops supports our military, thanks to the USO, which shares the Girl Scout Cookies with veteran hospitals and military lounges in airports in our region. A Troop2Troops patch is available in our Girl Scout shop.