Digital Cookie - December 9th - March 12th
- Building a Digital Cookie website helps your Girl Scout build marketing skills while setting up her own virtual platform. She will be able to send out her personal website link via email to increase sales through online orders. This platform lets customers shop from your Girl Scouts' website and choose to have their cookies either shipped directly to their homes or have them delivered by a Girl Scout.
- Building a Digital Cookie website helps your Girl Scout build marketing skills while setting up their own virtual platform. They will be able to send out their personal website link via email to increase sales through online orders. This platform lets customers shop from your Girl Scouts’ website and choose to have their cookies either shipped directly to their homes or have them delivered by a Girl Scout.
- Click here for more ways to participate
started with Digital Cookie Platform
- Customize your site
- Invite customers to purchase from you
- Track your goal
- Troops will also have a Digital Cookie Troop site to use a virtual booth. Girls can share goals, stories, and learnings from the Cookie Program with customers through a link with this on-line marketing tool. We encourage Troops to share this link through all social media.
- This is the classic door-to-door Girl Scout Cookie selling we know and love! Encourage youth members to canvas their communities with adults, knocking on doors and leaving door hangers. Always think safety first!
- Troops can also sell door to door with cookies in hand after the initial order of cookies is delivered.
Booths - February 3rd to March 12th
- At an in-person booth, Girl Scouts have the opportunity to sell directly to the public with cookies in hand at local businesses in their community. All Girl Scout levels may participate in booth sites and gain valuable experiences selling in this process.
- We're continuing to monitor COVID-19 and local health recommendations. As we continue to work on getting back to normal, please remember to be considerate of others and respect boundaries. Safety is a top priority while continuing to have fun!
- Download the In-Person Booth Guide HERE.
Gift of Caring
- Troop2Troops is our virtual Gift of Caring program, where youth members sell cookies and at the end of the program they are shipped directly to the USO Metropolitan Washington. Troop2Troops supports our military, thanks to the USO, which shares the Girl Scout Cookies with veteran hospitals and military lounges in airports in our region. A Troop2Troops patch is available in our Girl Scout Shop.