The sun was shining last Monday on the Army Navy Country Club as the
Girl Scouts Nations Capital Golf Classic celebrated its fourth year.
Ninety-three players rallied together to champion the cause of
empowering Girl Scouts to become the leaders of tomorrow.
The success of this year’s event extended beyond the greens, and it couldn’t have been possible without the support of our community, sponsors, and GS Golf Classic Committee. A special thank you to our Golf Committee and sponsors.
- Mary Karen Willis, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group
- Kathleen Purtill, Principal and Civil Government Sector Leader, Deloitte
- Christine Brennan, USA Today Columnist; CNN, ABC News, PBS and NPR Commentator; Best-Selling Author
- Paul J., Donato Principal, Advisory Services, EY
- Rory Maynard, Legislative Affairs Director, Government Affairs
- Jodi D. Morton, Partner and Chief Data Officer, KPMG LLP
Special Shout to Beyer Subaru for providing the
hole-in-one prizes, which included the brand-new Subaru Outback. The
perfect car for all of life's adventures!